The Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask is Klairs lastest product. I was lucky to have received this product from Wishtrend before they even launched it on September 22nd! All just for an honest review in exchange. What stood out about this product is that it’s very similar to their Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop. In fact, they stated that the two products would be a perfect pairing to brighten the skin. So, I thought I would kill two birds with one stone by reviewing both!
Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask
“The Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask is a functional mask formulated with vitamin E – an antioxidant that works in synergy with vitamin C, that enhances the whitening and antioxidant properties of vitamin C products applied beforehand, and helps improve the appearance of wrinkles with the help of adenosine. Can be used as a substitute for a gel moisturizer.”
The main functions of the mask are to whiten skin, improves wrinkles and prevents aging!
The packaging is similar to the Fleshly Juiced Vitamin Drop, so immediately when I open the product I thought of the Vitamin Drop. It’s basically the same just in a jar.
According to the email from Wishtrend, the Main Ingredients are :
Vitamin E (Tocopherol Acetate),
Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid,
- A major lipid-soluble antioxidant in the skin. It is found in most of the skin’s epidermis, dermis and stratum corneum, and protects against peroxide and pro-oxidants (prevents oxidation in cosmetics)
- The skin’s protective function will be weakened if Vitamin E levels are insufficient, allowing harmful foreign substances to invade and promote aging of the skin
- Prevents cell aging by keeping the cell membrane from lipid peroxidation
- Possesses skin softening properties, and soothes inflammation
- Protects skin against damage caused by sunlight
- Reduces pigmentation by preventing melanin pigment from migrating to the epidermis
- Suppresses sebum secretion, and improves acne caused by oily skin
- Helps stabilize vitamin C, having enhanced effects when used with vitamin C
- Formulated with an adequate concentration of 2%, as it may induce burning when used at high concentration
- Active ingredient prescribed in maximum dose, to serve the function of improving wrinkles
- Strengthens fibroblast proliferation in dermal layer, and promotes collagen synthesis
- Possesses powerful anti-inflammatory properties, making it effective in wound healing and regeneration
- Effectively improves acne caused by oily skin
I think the unique thing about this product is the texture. Klairs described it as ” shape memory cream”. You can mix the cream up and it would slowly form back into the original form. The mask feels like pudding. It’s not the usual cream or a gel. The mask is a bit sticky at first, but after a while, it will absorb into the skin.
It has the Klairs’s scent. You probably know what I mean if you’ve used their products before. For those who haven’t, I will try my best to describe the scent. It smells like herbal, not too strong but you can definitely still smell it.
How to use:
After cleansing, apply an adequate amount of product to the skin and pat lightly to absorb
The goal of this mask is to make dull skin look healthy, and indeed it does! I have dry skin that can look dull if I don’t moisturize my skin enough. I noticed a subtle difference in my skin the first night of using it! My skin did look brighter and healthier. I also try it using it with the Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop, as Wishtrend stated that it would give an instant brightening effect overnight. They weren’t lying about that! With just the mask itself, it was more subtle versus using both the products, I remember thinking “wow!” as I saw how brighter my skin looked.
I can’t say much if the product does prevent aging and wrinkles since that’s not a concern of mine for now. I can say though, that using it over time can brighten up dark spots, especially with the Freshly Vitamin Drop.
Overall, do I recommend this product? Yes, especially for those with dull skin. I haven’t seen a product that gives instant result overnight like this one. Other than that, it would be a decent moisturize as well.
Where to Buy:
At Wishtrend for $27
– Brightening effect!
– Decently moisturizing
– “Shape memory cream”
– A bit sticky
– Takes a while for the product to absorbs into the skin
Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop Mask
“Designed with naturally effective ingredients that are safe and non-irritating, the Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop energizes and rejuvenates your skin with the power of pure Vitamin C. – Don’t be discriminated against because of sensitive skin anymore and experience the power of Vitamin C with the Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop! The Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop contains 5% Ascorbic acid and is suitable for all ages and skin types.”
Main function: to brighten/ whiten the skin, thus treating dark spots.
The Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop’s packaging is easy to use and hygienic as it comes with a dropper lid. It’s not made of glass so the bottle is quite light.
Where to buy?